WE STAND FOR EQUAL PAY
At Wordbank, we are committed to doing our part to close the gender pay gap, which is why we have pledged our commitment to equal pay for equal work and experience on Glassdoor.
We stand alongside more than 3,000 organizations that have taken the Equal Pay Pledge on Glassdoor. Join us in this important conversation and share that you #StandForEqualPay alongside us.
ASPIRING B CORP
BEST FOR COLORADO HONOREE
We are also committed to using business as a force for good, which is the motto behind our purpose, values and culture.
We are proud to stand beside 15 local companies who have also been awarded Best for Colorado Honoree based on their commitment to people, the community and the environment. We are one step closer to becoming a certified Colorado B Corp.
WORK WITH US
BECOME A WORDBANKER
We’re inspired by Seth Godin’s very own words for what should be included in a job description:
- Add energy to every conversation
- Ask why
- Find obsolete things on your task list and remove them
- Treat customers better than they expect
- Offer to help co-workers before they ask
- Feed the plants
- Leave things more organized than you found them
- Invent a moment of silliness
- Highlight good work from your peers
- Find other great employees to join the team
- Cut costs
- Help invent a new product or service that people really want
- Get smarter at your job through training or books
- Encourage curiosity
- Surface and highlight difficult decisions
- Figure out what didn’t work
- Organize the bookshelf
- Start a club
- Tell a joke at no one’s expense
- Smile a lot
Some positions we proactively hire for:
- Localization Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Media Specialist
Please send your cover letter and resume to: denver_recruitment@wordbank.